Friday, December 12, 2008

Butterfly getting nectar...

I think this may be my favorite picture from this year. Not sure though... I think it was the thrill of the chase for me that makes this one of my favorites. It's not perfectly sharp as I'd like it to be, but not bad for my basic standard kit lens. I have one more a split second after this was taken. It is a little more sharp, and the wings are clear, but the butterfly's 'tongue' is down further in the flower. I like being able to see it more in this one. I may post it tomorrow, even if it's almost identical to this... Just my thoughts...

4 comments:

Janice said...

Wow- that's an impressive shot. I can't wait to see tomorrow's.

Jennifer@DoingTheNextThing said...

I love this! THIS is why you really are an awesome photogropher! Have you ever thought about framing some and selling them? I'd buy this one, fo sho, girlfriend!

kate said...

yes, i am trying to sell some on etsy now and it's just not happening...

kate said...

and thank you jen. you are too sweet.