Thursday, May 1, 2008

Going Private


Thanks for stopping by and visiting my picture blog. I have decided to make this blog private - or as blogger calls it - by invite only. I am needing to find a way to watermark/copyright my pictures and would like to "privatize" it until I am done with the editing/adding the watermarks. If you'd like to continue viewing my pictures, just leave me a comment with your email and I will send you an invite.
Thanks so much for your understanding!
-Kate

UPDATE: 5/5 I am going to leave this blog open for now. I am finding out that it is going to be a long process to watermark over 400 pictures. Do I really want to do that? Not really. I am happy to share my pictures with permission. So, I'll just leave it at that. I am so humbled by your kind words. Wow! I had no idea I had that many people enjoying my picture a day. Thank you!!

11 comments:

Leslie said...

Sign me up!

Wendy said...

Me too! I think you have my email. :)

Pam said...

Count me in, too, dear Kate. I still follow every day though I don't come and comment all the time from my Google Reader.

I love your photos and totally understand why you want to protect them.

Connie said...

I'd like to be included. I don't comment often, but I enjoy your pictures.

About Janice said...

you know I want to be invited!

Jeff said...

I would definitely love to get an invite! Please contact me via email. I'm pretty sure you already have it since I emailed you a while ago. Thanks Kate!

Stacey said...

Ooops... I posted as my husband again! It's really me, Stacey :o)

MamaGeph said...

Me too! stillodd@msn.com

Jennifer@DoingTheNextThing said...

Dude! You know you better invite me!

The "Middle" Ages.... said...

Hi Kate,
I surely understand. Your photo's are wonderful. I have enjoyed them for quite a while, checking in everyday and will miss seeing them. I would love to continue if possible...

lisa ryan said...

Hi Kate! Please add me. I don't get by as often as I used to but I love seeing your beautiful photos. laryan01@gmail.com