Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Miss Photogenic


She truly is one sweet, cute, adorable photogenic cat - except here and here - oh yeah, and here. Wow, 13 posts with Coco in them. My resolution this year will be to take half that many of her. Makes me wonder how desperate I was for a picture! Nah - I love my kitty! Although, on a blustery cold day like today, I was a little desperate for a picture. Here, I opened the back door and stepped on the patio and watched her expressions as she watched the wind whip the trees back and forth.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

She's so pretty!

Jennifer@DoingTheNextThing said...

She is a pretty calico! Makes me wish I had a kitty!

Fresh Girl said...

Only half as many photos of the kitties as last year?! Say it ain't so! I'd miss seeing Coco now and then... you can't ever have too many cute/beautiful cat pictures, IMO. ;)

And this is a great one!

Kate said...

Thank you ;) (says Miss Coco)