Monday, July 9, 2007

Rest In Peace

This poor baby bird fell from a nest at least twenty feet high and landed on the bricks. Some sparrows build a nest every spring in a corner at the top of our covered front stoop. The UPS delivery man rang the doorbell when he leaves packages at our front door and drives on. When I opened the door, I saw this baby bird next to the boxes. I came inside and googled how to save a baby bird and by the time I had the needed info, it passed away. Rest in peace lil feller'.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Aw, I hate to see God's little creations like this. It's so sad! My sister and I used to try and save baby birds all the time when we were young. Then when they would pass away we would bury them in a box in the back yard.

At least you tried to help him!

Leslie said...

Awwww.

Wendy said...

Poor little guy.