Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Sunset

I returned last night from visiting my man out in San Francisco for the past 5 days. He has taken on a new project which required him to travel out there for 6 weeks (broken up in two week intervals). I was able to go out there twice and explore all over. We never made it to the downtown area this time either but instead took off for Yosemite (yes we are outdoors people!). So the next series of pictures will be from there. It was an amazing, breath taking area. But first, this is the sun setting just outside his office building in the San Fran area.

7 comments:

Susie said...

Beautiful photo Kate! Glad you made it home safe and sound. I was thinking of you and hoping you had a wonderful time. The weather here was amazingly beautiful.
Hope all the freeway problems didn't cause you any problems..
xo

Southern Girl said...

Wow, that's incredible. Being able to look out his window and see sights like that must help him a little with having to be away from home. Glad you were able to go see him!

Wendy said...

Beautiful! I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Yosemite! I'm w/ya on being an outdoors person.

BTW, How's running going? Are you almost done w/your school year. Email me sometime.

Stacey said...

Wow, what a wonderful view! Sounds like a fun little adventure!

Just T said...

Beautiful picture, Kate!

I think I love it because of all the different layers, from the dark to light.

Kate said...

Susie, the freeway incident happened just a tad up the street from the hotel my man was staying at. I went up there Monday morning to check it out and was interviewed by KRON. What a mess up there! The weather this past weekend was beautiful. I LOVED it!

Wendy, still running. On my "long" runs I am up to 7 miles now. Two finished school and one has a week left. I'll email you...

Thanks for the comments you all! :)

Susanne said...

Just beautiful!