Friday, May 25, 2007

BFF...

...NOT with each other though!
I had the cats on my lap and turned the camera on them. (Don't they just looked thrilled to be under a blanket side by side?!) I am taking a quick break from Yosemite pictures to thank my man for letting me have two cats in the house. (Wink! Wink!) The other night when I went running, I saw a cat get hit by a car (going under 15mph) and die within a minute. It was awful. I just love cats, so for me, it was hard. It did not have a collar on but in my opinion it was too big and beautiful to be a stray. So sad... I continued on my run and a few minutes later I saw a squirrel get smashed flat. I just hope and pray I never see an accident happen.

9 comments:

Leslie said...

Your cats have really interesting faces.

Susanne said...

That is so sad. We saw a dog get hist once. It was about 22 or so years ago and I still remember it clearly.

Your cat's expressions are so funny! I'd say no they do not look impressed with you at all! :vD

Susie said...

Your kitties look so sweet!
That had to be terrible to see the cat hit. When we're walking if there's anykind of animal that's been hit, I will cross the street or do most anything to avoid seeing it. It just breaks my heart...
xo

Michelle Finsand-Peacock said...

What gorgeous kitties! We are blessed to have two of our own, both inside. Sorry you had to see those darn accidents, what a bummer.

lisa said...

First of all, sorry you had to see those accidents. I have never seen one, just the aftermath. So sad. Second, those cat's expressions are great, lol.

Alycia said...

That is so sad, I am sorry you had to see that happen. I can imagine how hard that was.

The expressions on your cats faces are so hysterical!! I love it! I think that could be a picture for a Hallmark card of some sort. Have a great weekend with your family!

Pankaj Gupta said...

Wow Cats..umm good click..

Southern Girl said...

Oh, yes, I can feel the love from all the way over here. heee! Great expressions on their faces. And what beautiful kitties!

Poor runover kitty. I'm so sorry you had to see that -- I know it would have broken my heart. I'll never, ever understand why people will let their cats, their *pets*, run loose outside.

Kate said...

Aww, thanks ya'll for your sympatheic hearts. I was hoping it was a stray so no one else's heart would break but I do think its family found it. :(