Sunday, April 22, 2007

Deep Blue

It was so hard to get a good picture here. I resisted setting my camera on Automatic. I desperately wanted to be creative with my camera. It didn't really happen this time. Last November was our first visit to the aquarium and I used my small digital camera on set it on Auto. The pictures turned out great. This tiem around, the picture above was the only good shot I got of the jellyfish. I could not capture the orange glow to them either. (I know, I put the pressure on myself.) It's a learning process, that's for sure!

4 comments:

Juliet Echo Mike said...

Well this certainly is a spectacular photo of jellyfish. Nice job!

Southern Girl said...

It may not have turned out like you wanted, but I LOVE this photo! That blue is gorgeous. Love it!

Kate said...

Aww thanks you all. That really encourages me!

Stacey said...

I think it looks great!