Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Drops

EDIT: I am updating this post. My man thinks the picture above is much better than the one I originally posted below. So I am accepting his advice to add it.

Original Post: I am looking at the water coming out of the shower head here. Look closely at that stray drop to the right. You can see the reflection of the shower head spraying out the water. This was actually taken at 1/200. Now if I could only figure out how to set the camera to 1/4000! Hopefully soon...

7 comments:

Susanne said...

Hi Kate! Lovely pics! A picture a day, now that is a challenge but one I'm sure your up for.

Christine said...

I love to see your pictures!!!! I have my new camera and I only hope to someday take pictures half as beautiful as yours. The self portrait is awesome!

Stacey said...

That is an awesome picture!

Susanne said...

Your man is pretty smart! I like both. That is incredible that you can see that reflection in that little drop. How did you ever see that to begin with?

Just T said...

You have an amazing knack for capturing everything. I love both of these pictures!

Southern Girl said...

Oh, this is so funny! I'm also doing a picture a day (Project 365), and on the third day, I posted a photo of shower droplets, too -- great minds must think alike. ;)

http://southern-born-and-bred.blogspot.com/2007/01/project-365-day-3.html

Kate said...

When we blew the picture up to full size, we were staring at the drop and were trying to figure out if that was my shadow being reflected. But once we looked closer, we could see it was the nozzle with the water coming out that was reflected. So crazy!